What is RehabFocus Physical Therapy?
RehabFocus Physical Therapy is a locally owned, outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinic.
We specialize in low back pain, lymphedema, wound care, hip and knee pre and post surgery rehabilitation and any musculoskeletal and neurological conditions/injuries.
Why Choose Us?
Our staff and clinic offers numerous advantages that make RehabFocus Physical Therapy the 1st choice for outpatient physical and occupational therapy in Posey County, including:
- One-on-one hour long initial evaluations.
- A Board Certified Wound and lympedema Specialist on staff.
- A trained vestibular and balance training on staff.
- Same day initial evaluations available.
- Accepts medicare and all other medical insurances.
- Offering comprehensive care through individualized service - One-on-one hour-long evaluation to create a comprehensive plan of care with specific patient goals.
- Efficient health care through therapist only treatments - treatments performed with well-trained licensed physical therapists are more effective and more efficient, costing the patient less money in copays.
- Providing one-on-one care - Treatments are performed by the therapist that evaluated you, from initial evaluation through discharge, leading to faster, goal oriented results.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art technology - Microlight 830 Laser, Electrical stimulators, Therapeutic ultrasounds, HCI PhysioStep LXT Recumbent Linear Cross Trainer, Spirit XBR95 recumbent bike, Body Craft HFT functional trainer, and Endurance E5000 Premium Eliptical trainer.
Our therapists are specialized in the following fields:
- low back pain,
- wound care,
- hip and knee pre and post surgery rehabilitation and
- any musculoskeletal, and neurological conditions/injuries.
Our licensed physical and occupational therapists bring 35 years of combined experience to the expert treatment of low back pain, post surgical rehabilitation, traumatic injuries, overuse syndromes, degenerative processes of the neck, back, hip, knee, shoulder, extremities, and wounds. We are well trained, and specialize in outpatient physical and occupational therapy, with an emphasis on hands-on health care and evidence-based practice.